Recipients of this award are asked to list 10 happy memories. I have hundreds of happy memories. It took me all afternoon to whittle them down to just 10.
- The birth of my beautiful son on 1st June 2007. I never knew such love existed until I held my little boy for the first time.
- The birth of my beautiful daughter on 28th May 2009. I didn't think I'd have enough love to go around but it's true what they say, your heart just grows bigger.
- My wedding day. Marrying my husband was one of the happiest days of my life.
- Christmas Eve as a child. I remember not being able to sleep for the excitement of Santa coming through the window...we didn't have a chimney...and leaving me lots of presents.
- Christmas morning as a child. I remember waking sooo early, bounding into my mum's room shouting "Has Santa been yet?!" "No not yet, get back to bed!!!"
- School discos. I loved school discos. We'd finish school on Friday afternoon, walk home talking excitedly about what we were going to wear and which boy we hoped would ask us to slow dance.
- School tuck shop. I loved the school tuck shop at my primary school. It was always at first break and you got your 10p tuck shop and your free carton of milk. Does any school still do this so I can send toddler there???
- Passing my driving test. It took me 3 attempts to pass my test but when I eventually passed it was amazing!
- Last day of school. What a great day! I felt free as a bird when we were released that Friday afternoon. Off to the park we went with our bags of buckfast and got pissed whilst the pensioners tutted.
- Last day of exams. After I finished my final exam...I can't even remember which one it was...I just felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
Amy at and 1 more means four - Do you remember memories 9 and 10 too??
Sandy at BabyBaby
Pippa at A mothers ramblings