I'm not a big New Year person. I don't make resolutions because I would never keep them. Instead I like to think about the things that could happen in the new year, but sadly never or may never happen.
- A big lotto win would be nice! I'm not greedy, just enough to pay off our house and buy the dream house, pay off our car and pay off our loan. A nice holiday would be good too.
- Becoming a famous author with a best seller would be lovely. I love to write but I never have the time (hence there being almost a 3 week gap between this and my last post!)
- Becoming a famous actress in a box office record breaking movie. I loved drama at school (the class and causing it) and always fancied seeing my name in lights.
- Inventing something really useful that changed the world forever. I haven't even got the mind to think of something!
- Toddler will start nursery in August which I know he'll love
- Baby Girl will be 1 in May (the time flies in!)
- Husband and I will be married 4 years in July
- I'll be 25 this year!
- My sister will be 21 this year!