Miss C loves our cats. She likes to feed them their dinner and sit beside them and watch them eat.
She follows them around the house, not taking the hint that they are trying to escape.
She loves to sit beside them on our bed, where they (try) to sleep. She likes to make sure they are "cosy" by wrapping them up in my jammies.
However, there's something to be said about your cat's tolerance when you walk into your bedroom and find your cat wearing your knickers. And as these were my work knickers, they were thongs. For no VPL by the way! The poor cat can't have been very "cosy" wearing them.
Miss C was obviously playing the innocent as she totally blanked me when I asked her how the cat managed to get my knickers over her head and on to her arm like an off-the-shoulder top.
I can't believe the poor beast just lay there and let her put my knickers on her.
And just to clarify, they were clean knickers. Unlike Husband's sock that the cat once wore as a hat.
- ► 2016 (422)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- Zingo Bingo - Review
- Bond #TheGallery
- We Have A New Addition
- What We Did Last Week #WeekFour
- Project 365 #WeekFour
- Chicken and Rice Soup - Recipe
- Flashback Friday - The Labour
- No Privacy in the Loo
- Adventure #TheGallery
- What We Did Last Week #WeekThree
- Project 365 #WeekThree
- Flashback Friday - Being Induced
- My Bedroom Style
- New #TheGallery
- Having Fun At The Park
- What We Did This Week #WeekTwo
- Project 365 #WeekTwo
- Flashback Friday - To Induce or Not to Induce?
- Funny Things My Kids Say: The Truth About Where Ba...
- Why I Hate DIY
- Puss in Pants
- What We Did This Week #WeekOne
- Project 365 #WeekOne
- Funny Things My Kids Say #17
- Flashback Friday - The Itch
- 13 Things for 2013
- New Year 2013
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)