When Miss C opened her package from Playmobil and saw the Take Along Modern Doll House, she got very excited. She loves her Take Along Vet clinic and I love it too. We love that everything stores away inside the house and you can take it wherever you want. No bits falling out and left lying around for me to stand on.
You get quite a few accessories in the house, some of which you have to put together yourself and this is where Wee Z helped. He loves building things like this! He followed the instructions well as they were easy to understand and it took us about 10 minutes to put together everything that needed to be put together. In the meantime, Miss C put the baby in her bed and the dogs in their basket.
Inside the house is a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a bedroom. I love all the attention to details like the little toilet roll and toilet brush for the toilet, the cutlery set for the kitchen and the flat screen TV for the living room.
Everything feels really well made as I've come to expect from playing with the vet clinic from Playmobil. There are lots of things you can talk about as you put the bits and pieces in the house and Miss C spent ages organising how she wanted the house to look and playing with the animals from the vet clinic who came to the house to visit the dogs.
From looking around the web, it doesn't cost as much as you'd think which is a definite plus since I've seen some Playmobil sets that do cost quite a bit. The fact that it comes with everything you need to play with the house too makes it great value for money as you don't have to buy any extra bits to go with it.
The Take Along Modern Doll House is recommended for ages 4 and over
which I think is pretty accurate. There are lots of small pieces that
could easily be swallowed or stuck up noses.
We'd definitely recommend the Take Along Modern Doll House. It's great value for money, really well made, it's compact and can be taken anywhere and it encourages role-play and imaginative play. There are other Take Along sets available to buy too, such as the vet clinic and the Western City.
A big 10/10 from us!
This is a review as part of the Playmobil Playologist programme. The opinions expressed are my own.
- ► 2016 (327)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (506)
- Door #TheGallery
- Playmobil Magazine - Review
- My Favourite Childhood Holiday
- What's The Story #1
- What We Did Last Week #WeekThirty
- 365 Project Days 202 - 208
- Fun in a Big Pool #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - Announcing the New Additon
- I Made This #TheGallery
- Things to do Indoors During the Summer Holidays
- The Crunching Munching Caterpillar - Book Review
- What We Did Last Week #WeekTwentyNine
- 365 Project Days 195 - 201
- Fish and Chips by the Sea #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - Oops We Did It Again
- Meet Our New Pet - Felix
- Into The Archives #TheGallery
- Will Your Child be the Voice of Playmobil?
- Funny Things My Kids Say #23
- What We Did Last Week #WeekTwentyEight
- 365 Project Days 188 - 194
- Summer is Here #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - Meeting a Baby Cousin
- Parragon Books - Review
- Playmobil Deep Sea Submarine - Review
- Sun #TheGallery
- Twinkl Resources - Review
- Playmobil Take Along Modern Doll House - Review
- What We Did Last Week #WeekTwentySeven
- 365 Project Days 181 - 187
- Blowing Bubbles #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - My Summer Holidays in Berny Riv...
- Things to do Outdoors During the Summer Holidays
- Thai Coconut Sweet Potato Soup - Recipe
- My Blue Nose Friends App - Review
- Hello Kitty Books - Review and Giveaway
- The End of Year Report and an Award
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)