Last Sunday, Husband woke me with a cup of coffee. I looked over at the clock thinking it was probably about 8:30 and got the shock of my life when I saw it was 11:30! Miss C was still sleeping and Wee Z had just woken up. Our late wake up meant we didn't have a lot of time to do anything so we stayed in until it was time to go to swimming lessons.
On Monday, it was back to school and nursery. I got soaked running home! Miss C and I spent the afternoon indoors, tidying her room and watching TV. After school, I watched Wee Z do his homework and then I went to work. Husband had to take Morgan, the cat, back to the vet as her face had swollen up again.
On Tuesday, it was a miserable day again. Miss C and I spent the day indoors although, when it finally stopped raining, we went outside to jump in the puddles!
On Wednesday, Miss C and I had another lazy day indoors. The rain is no fun for anyone at the moment. Wee Z and I did some puzzles when he came in from school.
On Thursday, it poured with rain all day. Miss C and I went to the shops to buy ingredients for Husband to make Chicken Liver Pate and then came home to play some Orchard Toys games. It was night off work so, after picking Wee Z up from school, we got into our jammies and chilled.
On Friday, the kids were off school and nursery for our September weekend. We met up with a friend and her daughter and headed off to a little play park near their house. The kids had a great time playing in the fields, on the swings and searching for chestnuts.
On Saturday, I was working in the morning. By the time I got home, I felt awful. I was shaking, aching and felt really tired. I got on with my ironing whilst the kids played together upstairs. We had a quiet day indoors since I was feeling so unwell.
- ► 2016 (422)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- Funny Things My Kids Say #25
- What We Did Last Week #Week38
- 365 Project Days 265 - 271
- Puppy Walks #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - A False Alarm
- Spaghetti With The Yeti - Book Review
- Faces #TheGallery
- Cameron House: A Day Trip
- My First Disney Princess Smartphone - Review
- What We Did Last Week #Week37
- 365 Project Days 258 - 264
- Puddles #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - Bumps and Toddlers
- What Did We See Today? #bootseyecheck
- Pigs in Pants from Orchard Toys - Review
- What's the Story? #7
- What We Did Last Week #Week36
- 365 Project Days 251 - 257
- Outdoors Through My Child's Eyes #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - A 4D Scan
- Jo Pratt Madhouse Cookbook - Giveaway
- Selfie #TheGallery
- Hape Rock a Bye Cradle - Review
- What's the Story? #6
- What We Did Last Week #Week35
- 365 Project Days 244 - 250
- Signs of Autumn #CountryKids
- BIG Family School Year Diary - Review
- Flashback Friday - The 20 Week Scan
- Underpants Wonderpants Book - Review
- Funny Things My Kids Say #24
- Vertbaudet Autumn/Winter Clothing for Girls - Revi...
- Back to School #TheGallery
- What's the Story? #5
- Releasing our Butterflies #MagicMoments
- What We Did Last Week #Week34
- ▼ September (41)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)