This is the first photo I shared on my blog when I started writing it in July 2009. My two babies, having a little snooze on the couch together.
We always knew we wanted children. When Wee Z was born, we were overwhelmed with just how much we loved him and how he changed our lives completely. Then Miss C came along almost 2 years after her brother to the day and we were, once again, overwhelmed with how much we loved her and how she just "fit" with us.
When Wee Z met his sister, he wasn't too fussed with her. He wasn't a jealous child, he never has been. He was mostly quite an easy-going toddler who was happy to talk with anyone so long as they were talking numbers or letters with him.
As Miss C got older, he liked interacting with her and especially loved making her laugh. And she would giggle great big belly giggles at her brother being silly.
I couldn't imagine my life without my two children. There are times when I'm glad to say goodnight but those are very few and far between. I love being with them and spending time with them. I love seeing them playing with friends they've made for themselves. I love seeing them excel in their hobbies. Miss C isn't quite there with karate yet but she has come on leaps and bounds at swimming. Wee Z applies himself 100% to everything he does and seems to have the knack of "turning his hand" to anything.
Writing my blog gives me the opportunity to document these achievements and their milestones. I so enjoy looking back on posts from years ago and remembering when they did something or a time when we had a great weekend together or holiday together.
I can't wait to document so many more of our adventures.
- ► 2016 (290)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (506)
- 365 Project Days 356 - 365
- Me & Mine - Christmas 2013
- What We Did Last Week #Week51
- Our Christmas 2013 in Pictures
- What's the Story? - The Christmas Edition
- Funny Things My Kids Say #28
- What We Did Last Week #Week50
- 365 Project Days 342 - 355
- The Forest #CountryKids
- My Favourite Christmas Gift
- Our Christmas Wish Lists
- Flashback Friday - Her First Christmas
- Funny Things My Kids Say #27
- Christmas Tree #TheGallery
- The Carrot Cake Catastrophe - Book Review
- Father Christmas Comes Up Trumps - Book Review
- What's the Story? #15
- My Girl as a Snowflake #MagicMoments
- What We Did Last Week #Week49
- Scooter Rides and Walks with Felix #CountryKids
- Cooking with Kids with Great British Chefs
- The Night Before Christmas - Book Review
- Flashback Friday - Her First Dress
- experiencedays.co.uk £50 Voucher - Giveaway
- Feeling Festive #TheGallery
- Matalan Children's Costumes - Review
- What's the Story? #15
- A Second Tab and Almost a Green Belt #MagicMoments...
- What We Did Last Week #Week48
- 365 Project Days 335 - 341
- Keeping Warm in the Cold #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - My First Blog Photo
- Fun and Affordable Children's Beds from TJ Hughes
- Chuggington Die-Cast Train Characters - Giveaway
- Greedy Gorilla from Orchard Toys - Review
- Mornings #TheGallery
- What's the Story? #13
- What We Did Last Week #Week47
- ▼ December (42)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)