Last Sunday, we didn't get up until after 9am. We had the morning to ourselves until the kids came home from Gran's at 2.30pm. They had a great time which was good to hear. We had swimming lessons and both kids were moved up! After swimming, we went to our favourite Italian restaurant for our dinner. It was yummy!
On Monday, it was back to school and nursery for the kids. When I picked Miss C up from nursery, we came home and had lunch. Miss C played with her pet shop felt board whilst I had a tidy up. We picked Wee Z up from school and came home to do his homework.
On Tuesday, Miss C and I spent the afternoon tidying her book cupboard. Then I decided to count them. I counted 253 books. She does love her books though. Wee Z had his after-school club so we picked him up a bit later. Husband had taken the car to work so he could pick up our new TV so we got soaked on the walk home. It was jammies on time when we got in.
On Wednesday, Miss C and I read some stories in my bed and we both ended up falling asleep. We must have needed it! Miss C never naps. I could nap every day, quite easily. Luckily I woke in time for the school run.
On Thursday, I picked Miss C up from nursery and after lunch, we went to the shops. We were trying to find something tartan to wear for nursery but we failed. After dinner, the kids went to karate.
On Friday, Miss C and I made some sweet potato soup. It tasted yummy! Wee Z had two friends to play after school. They played Xbox, watched some TV and I made hot dogs for tea. Then they went to their Friday club and I heard they had a great time.
On Saturday, I was working. After work, the kids and I played some games together. Wee Z finished the third Harry Potter book and he couldn't wait to start the next one. We popped over to see friends after dinner as their daughter turned 13. The kids had a great time running around the house with balloons.
- ► 2016 (391)
- ► 2015 (473)
- Flashback Friday - A Sibling Bond Begins
- Ways to Save Time and Money
- Me & Mine #3
- Rewind #TheGallery
- What's the Story? #19
- Pupil of the Week #MagicMoments
- The Week That Was #3
- Silent Sunday #4
- 365 Project 2014 Days 19 - 25
- A Day for Hats and Squirrel Spotting #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - A Messy Girl
- Moments That Mattered in 2013
- Visiting the Theatre With Your Children
- Something Beautiful #TheGallery
- What's The Story? #18
- Me & You #1
- Swimming Awards #MagicMoments
- The Week That Was #2
- Silent Sunday #3
- 365 Project 2014 Days 12 - 18
- Flying Planes and Feeding Ducks #CountryKids
- Flashback Friday - Daddy's Birthday 2013
- New #TheGallery
- My Baby is Enrolled for School
- What's the Story? #17
- The Week That Was #1
- Silent Sunday #2
- 365 Project 2014 Days 5 - 11
- Finally Outdoors #CountryKids
- Sibling Moments #1
- Flashback Friday - Our First New Year as Four
- Mrs MacCready Was Ever So Greedy - Book Review
- A Look Ahead at 2014
- What's the Story? #16
- What We Did Last Week #Week52
- Silent Sunday #1
- The Highs and Lows of 2013
- 365 Project 2014 Days 1 - 4
- 14 Things for 2014
- Flashback Friday - Christmas Day 2013
- ▼ January (40)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)