Sometimes, because we are so busy during the week, we just need a little chill out time at the weekend. We need to have two days where we don't do anything much except relax in the house and enjoy each others company.
That's what we did this weekend and it was great.
So, our weekends don't stop and stand still completely; Z has karate, Miss C has horse riding and they both have swimming lessons on a Sunday. Aside from those, we spent all of Saturday in the house.
Whilst Husband and Miss C got on with making her castle for her school project, Z read his Beano comic and I baked brownies. We love eating brownies and the recipe I used this time made them extra gooey and chocolatey!
The kids asked if they could have burgers in buns for dinner so I obliged and make chips and a salad to go along with the burger. They gobbled it all up!
After dinner, we got in to our jammies and watched Night at the Museum together. The kids had never seen it before and both of them were engrossed. We had some crisps and our brownies as movie snacks.
Once the movie had finished, it was off to bed for the kids. We were all ready for an early night to recharge the batteries.
It's simple days like these that I love with my little family.
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - March
- Like Mother, Like Daughter
- The Week That Was #13
- The Black and White Photo Project #37
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #13
- 365 Project 2015 Days 81 - 87
- Blooming Daffodils
- SMA B.A.B.Y Top Tips from Parents
- Funny Things My Kids Say #37
- Boys #TheGallery
- Preposterous Rhinoceros - Book Review
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #12
- The Week That Was #12
- The Black and White Photo Project #36
- 365 Project 2015 Days 74 - 80
- Conquering His Everest #CountryKids
- Me & You #15
- Chuggington Turbo Charged Tugger DVD - Giveaway
- Green #TheGallery
- A Very Yummy Mother's Day
- Brushing My Pony
- Playing Games
- The Week That Was #11
- Sibling Moments #15
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #11
- The Black and White Photo Project #35
- 365 Project 2015 Days 67 - 73
- A Fairytale Castle
- Driving In Winter Conditions: What You Need To Kno...
- The Foosball Table - Review
- Mothers #TheGallery
- Planting with the Kids
- A Blue Belt for Z
- A First Steak Dinner
- The Week That Was #10
- The Black and White Photo Project #34
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #10
- 365 Project 2015 Days 60 - 66
- The Countdown to Florida - Month 7
- Black and White #TheGallery
- Arran and The Auchrannie Resort
- Lazy Days and Chocolate Brownies
- The Black and White Photo Project #33
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #9
- The Week That Was #9
- ▼ March (45)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)