Last Sunday, we were up early for horse riding. Miss C was excited to get back on her favourite horse, Jocky. She did really well and I could see a huge improvement in her riding after her week at pony camp. The rest of the day was spent at home just chilling. I watched a few Friends re-runs whilst Husband took the kids to their swimming lessons.
On Monday, we started week two of our half term holidays. After breakfast and a shower, I helped Miss C tidy out her cupboards. We then sorted through some of her clothes that don't fit and put some stuff in her suitcase for our holiday to Florida. After lunch we played a few board games which was a lot of fun. The weather was pretty horrid all day! After dinner, the kids wanted to watch Planet 51 so we snuggled on the couch together to watch it.
On Tuesday, Z went off with his best friend for a day at the cinema and a badminton match whilst Miss C and I stayed at home and played a few Orchard Toys games. It was nice just to chill out at home and not have to do much. Z got home just in time for dinner. We had spaghetti bolognaise which is a firm favourite in our house. After a quick shower, we watched Wreck It Ralph, a film we haven't watched in ages. It's so good!
On Wednesday, I dropped the kids off at the local club for a few hours so that I could get on with some work. It's handy having these clubs running during the holidays and the kids really enjoy them. I picked them up at 3pm and they told me all about the activities they had done. Miss C loved the gymnastics and was keen to show me how well she can do the splits.
On Thursday, I dropped the kids off at their club for the day and headed home to get some housework done. It was a beautiful day. I took the kids to the park after picking them up from their club and they had a brilliant time playing on the zip slide.
On Friday, the kids and I took a trip to the park after lunch. We called in for one of Z's friends on the way to the park and ended up staying there for a few hours whilst the kids played. The park was busy as it was a lovely day. The boys played football and Miss C went on her favourite; the swings. We had a pizza for dinner followed by ice cream and a movie.
On Saturday, I took Z to karate in the morning and after lunch we headed to the shops to start getting some of their birthday presents. We then went to Build a Bear as I had some vouchers for Miss C to use and Z decided he quite liked the look of Toothless. They were both very happy with their new friends and brought them down for a cuddle whilst we watched Britain's Got Talent.
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - April
- What Miss C's Been Wearing #8
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Funny Things My Kids Say #37
- The Week That Was #17
- The Black and White Photo Project #41
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #17
- 365 Project 2015 Days 102 - 115
- So That Was Easter 2015
- Colour #TheGallery
- Shared Parental Leave - All You Need To Know
- A Conditional Offer
- Me & You #16
- The Week That Was #16
- The Black and White Photo Project #40
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #16
- Happy Birthday: Turning Four
- A Fun Afternoon with Crafty Cooks
- Spring #TheGallery
- Sibling Moments #16
- The Week That Was #15
- Loving Horses and Being Independent
- The Black and White Photo Project #39
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #15
- 365 Project 2015 Days 95 - 101
- What I've Been Wearing #9
- The Best Gifts for Champagne Lovers
- CanvasPop - Review and Giveaway
- Show Me Your Teddy Bear #TheGallery
- Hard Working and Sensible
- Trot, Canter, Jump
- The Week That Was #14
- 365 Project 2015 Days 88 - 94
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #14
- The Black and White Photo Project #38
- The Countdown to Florida - Month 6
- What Miss C's Been Wearing #8
- What I've Been Wearing #7
- Girls #TheGallery
- Disney On Ice Magical Ice Festival - Review
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)