September saw me start the journey of mature student life. It was tough. It was an eye-opening experience. There were lows but mostly highs. There was lots to take in.
My course, HNC Early Education and Childcare, is almost finished. I have about two more things to do and then I'm done. Finished. Roll on the Summer holidays.
But I had a big thing to do before I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I had to get an A in my Graded Unit. The course is a pass or a fail and only this one part of the course is graded. And it is the decider as to whether I can continue on to year 2 of my course. On my way to Bachelor of Arts in Early Education and Childhood Practice.
On Monday, we found out our grades. I knew where I was in terms of my grade because of how we handed in our reports but still, I wanted to be sure and I wasn't telling anyone until I had received my final paper back.
I got an A!
All my hard work paid off and I can safely say, it has been worth it just for that alone.
I made a vlog, talking about why I applied for college and what it has been like going back to education after a very long time away from it.
- ► 2016 (422)
- The Week That Was #22
- Me & Mine 2015 - May
- The Black and White Photo Project #46
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #22
- 365 Project 2015 Days 144 - 150
- What I've Been Wearing #10
- Interviewing my 6 Year Old
- A Letter to my Six Year Old
- Miss C Turns 6
- Macro #TheGallery
- A First Family Football Game
- The Week That Was #21
- The Black and White Photo Project #45
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #21
- 365 Project 2015 Days 137 - 143
- Getting an A on my Graded Unit
- Landscape #TheGallery
- Clementoni Toys - Review
- A First Vlog
- The Week That Was #20
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #20
- The Black and White Photo Project #44
- 365 Project 2015 Days 130 - 136
- Sibling Moments #17
- Sleepovers and Making Date Nights Happen
- What Z's Been Wearing #9
- Animal #TheGallery
- Some Tips for Saving Your Pennies
- Spontaneous Sunday Afternoons
- First Aid For Hair
- Funny Things My Kids Say #38
- Daddy and Daughter Moments
- The Week That Was #19
- The Black and White Photo Project #43
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #19
- 365 Project 2015 Days 123 - 129
- Summer Fashion from Vertbaudet
- One Day in May #TheGallery
- The Countdown to Florida - Month 5
- Watching them sleep
- The Week That Was #18
- The Black and White Photo Project #42
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #18
- 365 Project 2015 Days 116 - 122
- ▼ May (44)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)