Sunday, 24 May 2015

The Week That Was #21

Last Sunday, we didn't get out of bed until 10.45am! We must have needed the sleep! It was another miserable day. We're getting pretty fed up of the mixture of weather we've been getting lately. It's almost like a stop-start on Summer. We played a few games after breakfast and after lunch Husband took the kids out to town before heading to swimming lessons.

On Monday, it was back to school and college. I dropped the kids off and headed in to college to get some work done. We were finding out the results on our Graded Unit today and I'm pleased to report that I got the A I needed to get in order to move on to year 2 of my course. I finished early too which was a huge bonus. The kids were doing homework when I got home and after dinner, they played outside on the trampoline.

On Tuesday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed in to college. I've only two things left to do and then I'm done! I still  have to carry on going to college until mid June but the end is in sight! I managed to finish at 2pm so I picked the kids up from school and we headed home for some snacks and some reading. Miss C is doing so well with her reading books!

On Wednesday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed to placement. The day went in quite fast and I had organised a fruit and veg activity for the class which was really fun. After school, the kids wanted to play their tablets and I caught up on Hollyoaks. After dinner, the kids enjoyed some bouncing on the trampoline.

On Thursday, it was day two of placement. Not much longer to go now! After school, the kids and I just chilled out together in the living room. Even the cat joined us. The weather had changed again! The kids did manage outside for awhile after dinner though.

On Friday, I dropped the kids off at school, did my shopping and then finished off my last piece of college work! Well, I'll still have bits and bobs to write from my placement but in terms of actual reports and assessments I'm done. Husband and I picked the kids up from school and headed in to town to get Miss C some new shoes and to pick up football tickets for the game on Saturday.

On Saturday, after Karate and lunch, we headed to the football with the kids and Z's best friend. The sun was shining and it was a really fun day. I made a vlog of the day which I'll share soon. The kids had a brilliant time even though the team lost. After dinner, we dropped Z's friend home and then watched Britain's Got Talent.

No comments:

Previous Posts