Miss C was a bit shy answering her questions and took some time to think up her answers. You can watch her video below.
Z clearly loves to show off for the camera and in terms of humour, his vlog didn't disappoint. So many of our friends and family were in hysterics watching Z's video and having a good laugh at my expense. You can watch Z's video below.
In case you haven't seen the questions on Facebook and you'd like to give it a go, here are the questions to ask your children about you. Try and not prompt them (although it can be tricky not to, especially if they are younger) and write down the first thing they say. I've read some really funny ones! Out of the mouth of babes!
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
3. What makes Mummy sad?
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
9. What does Mummy do when you're not here?
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
11. What is Mummy really good at?
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
13. What is Mummy's job?
14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
15. What is Mummy's favourite food?
16. What do you & Mummy do together?
17. How are you & Mummy the same?
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
19. How are you & Mummy different?
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy?
22. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
23. How old was Mummy when she had you?