It's inevitable that as soon as the sun is out, everyone wants to get out and enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts. We are really lucky to live close to some gorgeous beaches and parks but very rarely do I venture to them when it is as hot as it was last week. They end up so busy! You can't get parked for starters and then trying to find somewhere to set up camp for the day is almost impossible.
We prefer to enjoy the sunshine in our back garden. It isn't a huge garden but it's a garden of our own and there is space for a trampoline, an 8 foot pool and a couple of sun-loungers.
I love the sun and will quite happily sit out in it all day. I don't mind the heat at all but I don't like the kids to spend all day in it even though they seem to have developed a love for the sunshine just like their Mum and Dad. Z especially loves to lie on the sun-loungers and sunbathe. It's really good for his eczema as the sun seems to clear it up quite quickly.
Friday was a beautiful day and we spent it in the garden, having lots of fun. I made a video of how we like to keep cool on hot days which you can watch below.
What have you been doing to keep yourself cool in the sunshine?
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - July
- Grabbing a Bargain at the Next Sale
- Most Determined Player
- The Week That Was #30
- 365 Project 2015 Days 200 - 206
- Life and Wondering Why?
- The Black and White Photo Project #54
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #30
- The Moments They'll Remember
- Surania Swimwear - Review
- Home Comforts #TheGallery
- Really Good, Really Easy Chili con Carne - Recipe
- Storage Solutions for Kids Rooms
- Collins Big Cat Reading Lions - Book Review
- The Week That Was #29
- The Black and White Photo Project #53
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #29
- 365 Project 2015 Days 193 - 199
- Keeping Our Minds Active During the Holidays
- Sibling Moments #19
- Time #TheGallery
- What Miss C's Been Wearing #11
- The Week That Was #28
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #28
- The Black and White Photo Project #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 186 - 192
- Ladybirds and Bike Rides
- My School Uniform Checklist
- Parenting Highs and Lows #VlogStars
- Where I Live #TheGallery
- Funny Things My Kids Say #40
- How we Keep Cool on Hot Days!
- The Week That Was #27
- The Black and White Photo Project #51
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #27
- 365 Project 2015 Days 179 - 185
- Bike Riding
- The Countdown to Florida - Month 3
- ▼ July (38)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)