Friday, 31 July 2015
Me & Mine 2015 - July
July. The Summer should be in full force and yet, every day, it rains. Where is the Summer?
We took our pictures in the garden on an evening when the sun made a rare appearance.
I've been enjoying the time off with the kids, getting in to a little routine of getting up, playing, doing a bit of homework and then going on bike rides or walks. We've enjoyed the occasional day out to the park when the weather has been decent and we took a trip to the cinema to see Inside Out. It was really good although we didn't think it was as good as Big Hero 6. I think I'm going to struggle getting back in to the swings of things at college when I go back at the beginning of September.
Husband has been getting back in to the gym and catching up on his TV. He came to the rescue a few weekends ago when the guttering collapsed from the back of the house. It was just hanging there but it wasn't going to be long in falling off completely. He worked hard all day and managed to replace it all by himself. We're so lucky he's so handy at these things!
Z has been enjoying his time off school but is definitely missing his friends. He hasn't managed to catch up with any of them during the holidays because they've all been away. He loved his week at football camp and has a karate camp to look forward to next week. Z has been reading a lot over the holidays, so much so, he has ran out of books to read. A trip to the library meant he was able to stock up on lots of new books to read.
Miss C enjoyed a sleepover at her best friend's house last weekend. She told me she had a brilliant time. Her best friend's mum had done her hair for her in the morning in gorgeous plaits. The kind that I can't do, despite watching numerous YouTube videos and having my hairdresser give me a one on one tutorial. She looked so cute! In fact, she managed to keep them in for our photos.
We only have a few more weeks before the routine of school and college starts again so we're going to make the most of our time together.
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - July
- Grabbing a Bargain at the Next Sale
- Most Determined Player
- The Week That Was #30
- 365 Project 2015 Days 200 - 206
- Life and Wondering Why?
- The Black and White Photo Project #54
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #30
- The Moments They'll Remember
- Surania Swimwear - Review
- Home Comforts #TheGallery
- Really Good, Really Easy Chili con Carne - Recipe
- Storage Solutions for Kids Rooms
- Collins Big Cat Reading Lions - Book Review
- The Week That Was #29
- The Black and White Photo Project #53
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #29
- 365 Project 2015 Days 193 - 199
- Keeping Our Minds Active During the Holidays
- Sibling Moments #19
- Time #TheGallery
- What Miss C's Been Wearing #11
- The Week That Was #28
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #28
- The Black and White Photo Project #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 186 - 192
- Ladybirds and Bike Rides
- My School Uniform Checklist
- Parenting Highs and Lows #VlogStars
- Where I Live #TheGallery
- Funny Things My Kids Say #40
- How we Keep Cool on Hot Days!
- The Week That Was #27
- The Black and White Photo Project #51
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #27
- 365 Project 2015 Days 179 - 185
- Bike Riding
- The Countdown to Florida - Month 3
- ▼ July (38)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)