I haven't been doing much in the way of booking stuff but that's because we've booked everything we wanted to do dining wise and I can book my Fast Passes from 60 days so I'll be able to tell you how successful that was next month.
What we have been doing in abundance is watching YouTube video after YouTube video of Disneyworld Vlogs. There are literally hundreds on there but here is a list of a few of my favourites:
- Louise from Sprinkle of Chatter with Meeting Disney Princesses
- Gillian from Gillian at Home with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party
- Niklas Ekman with his quick overview of all of the parks
- Charlotte from LilMissChickas with her Disneyworld Vlog
- The SacconeJolys having Breakfast with Minnie Mouse
- Get Binky have a great collection of vlogs from their trip and their Disney trailer is great
- Lucy and Lydia with Our Disney World Adventure
- A time lapse video of A Day in the Life of Walt Disney World
These are just a few of my favourites that we have watched so far and we keep looking for more. Some people might think it's a bit crazy to watch all of these videos before we go as it will ruin the surprise but I disagree. I think it builds the excitement even more and with the size of a place like Disneyworld, I think it's good to be prepared and know a bit of what each park looks like for getting around.
We are definitely going to vlog some of our trip and I'm on the hunt for a few SD cards for my camcorder as I think we'll need more than one!
If you have a Disneyworld holiday vlog that you'd like to share with us then let me know in the comments below or find me on YouTube, twitter or facebook!