Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Me & Mine 2015 - September
September draws to a close and so begins Autumn, a month for golden colours and crunchy leaves.
Our photo this month was taken, very kindly, by someone when we went to Disney on Ice. We were waiting for the show to start. The lighting was really bad though so I changed it to black and white and I think it works a lot better.
September seems to have gone really fast and I think it's because I'm back in to the routine of doing the school run and then going to college and having coursework to do. College has been hard going. There's a lot of work and it is intense. Deadlines every week for three or four different classes. I'm on track though. I've done a lot of work ahead of time to ensure I'm on schedule for when we return from our holiday.
Husband has been enjoying cycling more in the evenings after work. He does around 5 miles now which I think is quite good for someone who started cycling again after 4 years away from it.
Z has been working hard in school and enjoying his Karate classes. He's also loving going to his best friend's house every Monday and Friday when I'm at college. Z loved going to a soft play fun day a few weeks ago with one of his oldest friends and tackling the huge "wipe-out" style inflatable.
Miss C loved the soft play fun day we went to as it took place in an equestrian centre. It was a bit posh in comparison with her own riding school but the horses were gorgeous. She loved going round all the stables and saying hello to them. She also loved going to Disney on Ice and receiving a Flounder soft toy in her goodie bag. I think she was more excited about that actually than the show itself.
October is a busy month for us. I turn 30 and we go on holiday! I can't wait!
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - September
- On Turning 30
- Christmas Goodies from The Works
- Disney on Ice Worlds of Enchantment - Review
- Steps to Take When Hiring People to Work in Your H...
- Being VIPs for a Day
- The Week That Was #39
- The Black and White Photo Project #63
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #39
- 365 Project 2015 Days 263 - 269
- What Miss C's Been Wearing - Autumn Trends
- Beauty Giveaway Win - Vlog
- Learning to Ride Bobbie
- Honey, I Love You
- School - A Month In
- The Week That Was #38
- The Black and White Photo Project #62
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #38
- 365 Project 2015 Days 256 - 262
- The Countdown to Florida - 15 days
- Studying: Getting Back into College
- Sibling Moments #21
- Meeting a New Puppy
- The Week That Was #37
- The Black and White Photo Project #61
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #37
- 365 Project 2015 Days 249 - 255
- We Are Friends of Sylvanian Families
- School Experiences Around the World
- A Little Bit of Everything #Vlogstars
- Tips for Booking a Disneyworld Florida Holiday
- A New Sofa for our Living Room
- Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment
- A Purple Belt
- Visiting the Library
- The Week That Was #36
- The Black and White Photo Project #60
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #36
- 365 Project 2015 Days 242 - 248
- Maverick Early Readers - Book Reviews
- My First Horse Riding Lesson
- Redesigning our Kitchen
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)