I can't believe we are only 15 days away from getting on a plane and heading to Orlando, Florida for our two week Disney holiday.
The trouble with the holiday being this close is I'm finding it hard to concentrate on my college work and I really need to get as much of it done before I go. I want to have stuff in before the deadlines so I can get it marked and fixed if needed; I don't want to be playing catch up when I get back!
Another thing that's getting me down a bit is, because it is so close to us going and because of how quickly the time passed to get to this point, I know our two weeks there are going to be the quickest two weeks of our lives. I just know we won't want to come home, no matter how much I'll miss my own bed and "normal" milk!
Despite these woes, we're all really excited that we'll soon be enjoying a highly anticipated family holiday. Every day, Miss C asks, "how many more sleeps til Florida?!" Every day, we tell her it's one less sleep and her little face lights up.
I've been packing, unpacking and repacking bags quite a lot over the last few months. I started a mini series on my YouTube channel called "What's in my Case?" so if you are interested in seeing what we're taking on holiday, pop over and give them a watch.
The last thing I need to do before we leave is pack our hand luggage. Husband and I will be carrying all the boring stuff such as travel documents, insurance and technical equipment but I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to take in the kids' cases. Do you have any suggestions or advice for what to take in children's hand luggage?
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - September
- On Turning 30
- Christmas Goodies from The Works
- Disney on Ice Worlds of Enchantment - Review
- Steps to Take When Hiring People to Work in Your H...
- Being VIPs for a Day
- The Week That Was #39
- The Black and White Photo Project #63
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #39
- 365 Project 2015 Days 263 - 269
- What Miss C's Been Wearing - Autumn Trends
- Beauty Giveaway Win - Vlog
- Learning to Ride Bobbie
- Honey, I Love You
- School - A Month In
- The Week That Was #38
- The Black and White Photo Project #62
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #38
- 365 Project 2015 Days 256 - 262
- The Countdown to Florida - 15 days
- Studying: Getting Back into College
- Sibling Moments #21
- Meeting a New Puppy
- The Week That Was #37
- The Black and White Photo Project #61
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #37
- 365 Project 2015 Days 249 - 255
- We Are Friends of Sylvanian Families
- School Experiences Around the World
- A Little Bit of Everything #Vlogstars
- Tips for Booking a Disneyworld Florida Holiday
- A New Sofa for our Living Room
- Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment
- A Purple Belt
- Visiting the Library
- The Week That Was #36
- The Black and White Photo Project #60
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #36
- 365 Project 2015 Days 242 - 248
- Maverick Early Readers - Book Reviews
- My First Horse Riding Lesson
- Redesigning our Kitchen
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)