Last Sunday, we didn't get up until after 10am. We must have needed the sleep! I wasn't feeling great so Husband took the kids out after lunch for another bike ride. They went a bit further this time and looked shattered when they got home. Luckily I had made lasagna and garlic bread for dinner just in time for them coming home. The kids had a bath and an early night.
On Monday, after dropping the kids off at school, I came home to get some work done. I had a bit of college work to do so I did that first and then did some blog work. I had a cheese, ham and tomato toastie for lunch which was delicious. I had to go in to college for a couple of hours to do some of the SVQ work for my course. I picked the kids up from my friend's house and we headed home for fajitas!
On Tuesday, I dropped the kids off at school and came home to do my college work. Already the work is coming in and I need to keep on top of it! After school, I went along with Miss C to see her classroom and to meet her new teacher. Z decided to stay outside and play football. The classroom was lovely and I think it was the same classroom Z was in for his Primary 1 year. Miss C showed me their artwork, the computers and where she sits. It was roasting hot when we left school and underneath a big coat and bags I had to carry, I felt a bit like a packing mule. We cooled off at home with a drink and the kids played outside until bedtime.
On Wednesday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed in to town to meet a friend for a coffee and some cake. I think this could be a Wednesday tradition for us! After a good chat and some yummy carrot cake, I headed home to get some work done. I picked the kids up from school and came home to wash the car. An early night was in order to prepare for college!
On Thursday, I took the kids to school and then headed to college. The day went in really fast but it was mentally draining and at one point I was confused by which day we were on! I had a meeting at school so left college early. We then headed to our dentist appointment and got the all clear! It was a beautiful day and I managed to get my washing hung out and dried when I got home!
On Friday, I walked to college as it was a really lovely morning. I think the fresh air really sets you up for the day. It went in quickly but we got a lot of work to do. When I got home, Husband had already picked the kids up from my friend's house and they were playing Minecraft. We had fish and chips for dinner and then watched The Jungle Book whilst I did some ironing. Z went to his Karate Kata class and really enjoyed himself.
On Saturday, we woke up a lot later than we should have. It was after 9am and we had to rush to get ready for Karate! Miss C and I went to the shops whilst Husband took Z to Karate. I wasn't feeling great so I was glad to get home and get in to my jammies again. We spent the day watching movies and eating bacon baguettes, pizza and salad. It was great to not have to do anything.
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - September
- On Turning 30
- Christmas Goodies from The Works
- Disney on Ice Worlds of Enchantment - Review
- Steps to Take When Hiring People to Work in Your H...
- Being VIPs for a Day
- The Week That Was #39
- The Black and White Photo Project #63
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #39
- 365 Project 2015 Days 263 - 269
- What Miss C's Been Wearing - Autumn Trends
- Beauty Giveaway Win - Vlog
- Learning to Ride Bobbie
- Honey, I Love You
- School - A Month In
- The Week That Was #38
- The Black and White Photo Project #62
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #38
- 365 Project 2015 Days 256 - 262
- The Countdown to Florida - 15 days
- Studying: Getting Back into College
- Sibling Moments #21
- Meeting a New Puppy
- The Week That Was #37
- The Black and White Photo Project #61
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #37
- 365 Project 2015 Days 249 - 255
- We Are Friends of Sylvanian Families
- School Experiences Around the World
- A Little Bit of Everything #Vlogstars
- Tips for Booking a Disneyworld Florida Holiday
- A New Sofa for our Living Room
- Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment
- A Purple Belt
- Visiting the Library
- The Week That Was #36
- The Black and White Photo Project #60
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #36
- 365 Project 2015 Days 242 - 248
- Maverick Early Readers - Book Reviews
- My First Horse Riding Lesson
- Redesigning our Kitchen
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)