Last Sunday, we got up and ready for Miss C's horse riding lesson. Miss C decided to ride Jocky again and she did a great job on him. When we got home, we had lunch and then spent the afternoon just chilling out and watching a bit of TV. It was raining heavily so the kids couldn't get out to ride their bikes until after dinner.
On Monday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed home to do some college work. Soon I'll be on placement on a Monday and Tuesday so I'm taking advantage of these extra days to get as much of my written work done. And, with going on holiday soon and missing a week of college, I want to make sure I can be comfortably ahead for when I get back so I'm not playing catch up. I had to go in to college for a couple of hours and I picked the kids up from my friend's house when I was finished. We had chili for dinner which was yummy!
On Tuesday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed home to lock myself away to do my college work. It took all day (well until 2.45pm) but I got 2 parts of the SVQ units I have to do done. Only 40 odd more to go! The kids did their homework when they came home and then played outside on the trampoline. We had chicken tikka for dinner which was yum and once the kids were in bed, a friend popped over for a catch up and a coffee.
On Wednesday, I dropped the kids off at school and it was another day spent locked in my cupboard, doing my college work. I got a lovely delivery from Chi Chi London; the dress I'll be wearing to my sister's wedding. It's so pretty! I can't wait to wear it. After school, the kids enjoyed the sunshine outside until bedtime. Hopefully the good weather keeps up!
On Thursday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed to college. It was another quick day which is always a bonus but there is just so much information to take in. At 4pm, when I finished, I was in need of a cup of tea. Thankfully it was still sunny outside so I was able to enjoy some sunshine and hang my washing out. The simple things! The kids went for a bike ride after dinner with Daddy and then came home to watch some TV before bed.
On Friday, the kids had a day off school as it's the September weekend. I know, they've only been back a month and on holiday already! I was off as well so we didn't get up until after 9am! We had breakfast, got dressed and I did some college work whilst the kids played Minecraft. Not ideal but I needed to get some work done. After lunch, we met up with a friend and her daughter to go to a fun day. The kids had a brilliant time whilst we enjoyed some red velvet cake.
On Saturday, Husband had to go to work so I got up with the kids, got Z ready for Karate, dropped him off and then headed for my shopping with Miss C. After lunch, we headed in to town to get Husband and Z a haircut. Miss C loves going to the barbers because she gets a lolly! We spent the evening at home, watching Xfactor and eating pizza.
- ► 2016 (422)
- Me & Mine 2015 - September
- On Turning 30
- Christmas Goodies from The Works
- Disney on Ice Worlds of Enchantment - Review
- Steps to Take When Hiring People to Work in Your H...
- Being VIPs for a Day
- The Week That Was #39
- The Black and White Photo Project #63
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #39
- 365 Project 2015 Days 263 - 269
- What Miss C's Been Wearing - Autumn Trends
- Beauty Giveaway Win - Vlog
- Learning to Ride Bobbie
- Honey, I Love You
- School - A Month In
- The Week That Was #38
- The Black and White Photo Project #62
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #38
- 365 Project 2015 Days 256 - 262
- The Countdown to Florida - 15 days
- Studying: Getting Back into College
- Sibling Moments #21
- Meeting a New Puppy
- The Week That Was #37
- The Black and White Photo Project #61
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #37
- 365 Project 2015 Days 249 - 255
- We Are Friends of Sylvanian Families
- School Experiences Around the World
- A Little Bit of Everything #Vlogstars
- Tips for Booking a Disneyworld Florida Holiday
- A New Sofa for our Living Room
- Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment
- A Purple Belt
- Visiting the Library
- The Week That Was #36
- The Black and White Photo Project #60
- My Sunday Photo 2015 #36
- 365 Project 2015 Days 242 - 248
- Maverick Early Readers - Book Reviews
- My First Horse Riding Lesson
- Redesigning our Kitchen
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)