One of the things I love about Christmas is the time we get to spend together, cosied up and watching Christmas movies with a hot chocolate. The fun parties and Christmas dinners are great too but I really do love nothing better that cuddling up in our jammies, under a duvet and eating lots of sweets.
Vertbaudet sent us some gorgeous Christmas inspired nightwear to help us get in to the cosy mood. They have a wonderful selection of party wear too but Miss C was excited to try on her cape and Z couldn't wait to wear his polar bear jammies to bed.
The cape is really soft and plush with cute animal ears on the hood. It fastens up the front with press-studs that have a very festive red star printed on to them. Inside the cape, there is a decorative patch of red and gold stars, making it very Christmassy indeed. Miss C is wearing it along with her Vertbaudet jammies. It is machine-washable at 30 degrees. The cape is 100% polyester.
It is currently priced at £15 and available from ages 2 - 14 years.
The PJs are a set; a long sleeve top and trousers. The top, with the cute polar bear motif, are perfect for the winter as well as Christmas. The top is really soft; a cotton mix of 25% cotton and 75% velour. The check trousers are 100% cotton. These are in an age 8 and fit Z really well. They are machine washable at 40 degrees.
These PJs are currently priced at £8 as they have 50% off and available from ages 2 - 14 years.
Be sure to check out the Vertbaudet sale as there are some fantastic bargains to be had.
We received these items for the purposes of a review. The opinions expressed are my own.
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)