On our tenth day in Disney, the boys headed off to Island of Adventures and Miss C and I stayed in the Disney bubble by heading to Magic Kingdom. Here is where and what we ate:
Breakfast at the Landscape of Flavours - Art of Animation
We had our usual breakfast meal of cereal, water, fruit and cookies but we also got a bagel to share. Husband had his steak burger and fries with orange juice.
The total cost of our breakfast was $32.50. No tip required at a quick service location.
Lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus - Magic Kingdom
Miss C and I decided to share a kid's meal of pizza and fries with a bottle of water. It was so hot, we weren't overly hungry so sharing the meal kept us going and it saved us a bit of money too.
Our lunch cost around $6.50 which included the tax. No tip required.
Lunch at The Burger Digs - Island of Adventures
The boys fancied burgers for lunch and found the Burger Digs inside the Jurassic Park area of Island of Adventures. The burgers were really tasty!
Their lunch cost around $20 including the tax. No tip required.
A delicious cupcake from Landscape of Flavours - Art of Animation
Miss C and I decided to share a cupcake when we arrived back at the hotel. It was so good but, of course, incredibly rich and sweet meaning we couldn't quite finish it all. Miss C ate the chocolate Art of Animation logo from the top of the cake.
The cupcake cost around $4.50. No tip required.
Dinner at The Olive Garden - International Drive
I loved the Olive Garden when we visited Florida many years ago. I always remember the breadsticks being delicious. They were more like a mini baguette than a stick. We were seated quite quickly even though the restaurant looked busy.
I was delighted to see they still serve them, complimentary with your meal. We didn't have too many though as we didn't want to make ourselves full before our main meal.
Husband ordered the chicken and shrimp carbonara, Miss C ordered spaghetti and meatballs, Z ordered pizza and fries and I had a steak and Gorgonzola pasta dish.
Service was fairly quick which was great but we didn't feel rushed to eat. My pasta was really delicious but there was so much on the plate, I struggled to finish it. Husband's carbonara was good too. Miss C wasn't keen on the meatballs and, after trying one, I agreed with her. They were a bit rubbery!
We didn't bother with dessert as we were stuffed full so we paid and headed to a nearby outlet.
The total cost for our meal was $55 and we left a $10 tip.
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)