The Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register is a gorgeous pink and gold till that is perfect for any Disney Princess fan. I unpackaged it for Miss C to try herself...rather reluctantly cause I wanted to play with it myself.
It requires 3 AAA batteries which are included; always a bonus in my eyes and is suitable for children aged 3 and over. It comes with a scanner, coins, paper cash, a credit/debit card and bar code labels that you can stick to things to have in your shop. It also comes with a key to lock and unlock your till.
The till slides open easily when you press the total button and you can slide the credit/debit card down the side of the till. The small display screen lets you see the numbers you are pressing and you can add, subtract, divide and multiply; great for some numeracy lessons through play!
There is a Princess button if you need to make an announcement to the shop and there is an on/off button. There are a number of different sayings but my absolute favourite was when Miss C was asked if she wanted to pay "by debit, credit or with a little bit of magic?" If this were available in real life, I'd be the best magician out there!
It is priced around £24.99 in Smyths right now which I felt was quite fair. The till is well made, sturdy and yet easy for small people to use, it comes with the batteries already and the till drawer locks so the money can be easily stored away and not lost. The only thing you'd need to watch is that you don't lose the key once you lock the till as there isn't anywhere to store it.
We made a short video of the Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register in action:
We received the cash register for the purposes of a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)