Tuesday was our tenth day in Florida and we decided to split up; boys together and girls together. Before we flew to Florida, we decided which theme parks we wanted to visit whilst we were there. Husband and Z really wanted to go to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure but I felt that a lot of the rides would be too grown up for Miss C so we decided that instead of the boys missing out or Miss C being upset and not being able to get on certain rides, we would split up and the boys would spend two days at Universal Studios.
Miss C and I spent the morning and in to the early afternoon in Magic Kingdom. Our first stop was Tomorrowland to go on Buzz Lightyear, Astro Orbitor and the People Mover. We really enjoyed the People Mover which takes you round Tomorrowland and tells you about the different rides. A nice way to kill some time or to take a break.
After Tomorrowland, we headed to Fantasyland which was definitely our favourite land to visit. We went on Dwarfs Mine Train, the carousel and the Little Mermaid ride. We met Cinderella and Rapunzel which was fantastic as we didn't get to meet them in Paris when we went. After some lunch, we headed to Storybook Circus and went on the Flying Dumbos and Barnstormer. Miss C chose a new cuddly friend from one of the shops; Zero from a Nightmare Before Christmas.
We decided to head back to the hotel to have a nap before the boys got back from Universal Studios. It was nice to have the morning in the park and a chilled afternoon.
The boys headed to Island of Adventure and got soaked on quite a few of the water rides. Ponchos would not have kept them dry. They met a velociraptor and had butterbeer in Hogsmeade. They loved the Jurrasic Park River Adventure and The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.
They arrived back to the hotel just after 5pm and we headed out to International Drive for dinner. We decided to go to The Olive Garden as I remember it being one of my favourite places to eat when we went to Florida as kids. We drove with the top down because it was such a beautiful evening and when in Florida...
Here is a short video we made of the day. I had a major fail by not charging my camera!
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)