I remember, back in the baby days, how many bibs and muslin squares we would get through in one day. They were either covered in milk, sick or both. The joys! My brother in law and his wife are about to embark on the parenthood journey and, as much as I can't wait to have some baby cuddles, I'm pretty glad we're passed the bib stage.
Funky Giraffe are an online retailer that specialise in funky bibs for babies. There are some really cute designs on there, including festive ones and, my favourite, the older children bibs! Personally I think they should sell adult ones too. There's definitely a market for them...you should see some of my tops after a spaghetti bolognaise dinner!
Funky Giraffe have very kindly offered me a set of 10 bibs to giveaway to one reader. These would make great gifts if you know someone who is having a baby or if you have a little one yourself. Trust me, 10 will be used in no time at all!
To enter the giveaway, simply fill in the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The prize in this giveaway is 10 bibs chosen by Funky Giraffe. No cash alternative. Open to residents in the UK and Ireland. (If you live in the US or in Australia, you can order from their sites too!) The winner will be chosen at random from all the valid entries. By entering, you agree for your details to be passed to the company in order for them to send you your prize. The giveaway ends on Sunday 20th December at 12am.
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)