I love taking part in Me & Mine and the Siblings Project hosted by Lucy at Dear Beautiful blog. It's a fantastic way to encourage me to take family photos every month and gives us the opportunity to look back over the year and see how much the kids have changed. 2015 has been no exception, as I share a round up of our photos from January to December.
In January, we enjoyed cake at a local cafe together.
In February, my friend took this photo of us at the park, in front of a huge den.
March brought the first signs of Spring and warmer weather.
In April, we enjoyed our nights in together as it was about the only time we all saw each other.
In May we celebrated our beautiful little girl's 6th birthday!
In June, we celebrated our beautiful boy's 8th birthday!
Enjoying the better weather in July!
It was time to go back to school in August, not that the kids were bothered!
In September we loved going to see Disney on Ice, a week before we flew to Florida,
Probably my favourite Me & Mine photo of 2015...taken in Disneyworld!
November was a slower month in comparison to October but we enjoyed the cosy nights in watching Xfactor.
December finishes off a fantastic year for us. I can't wait to see what 2016 holds for us.
- ► 2016 (422)
- 365 Project 2015 Days 360 - 364
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2015
- Me & Mine 2015 - December
- Next Boxing Day Sale Kids Clothing Haul
- Florida Kids Clothing and Footwear Haul
- Our Christmas Day 2015
- The Week That Was #52
- 365 Project 2015 Days 353 - 359
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Eve
- Christmas and What It Means to Me
- A Letter to Santa from Miss C
- A Letter to Santa from Z
- Dining in Disney - Day 10
- Florida Day 10 - Magic Kingdom, Universal and Driv...
- 365 Project 2015 Days 348 - 352
- The Week That Was #51
- Dining in Disney - Day 9
- Christmas Cosies from Vertbaudet - Review
- Florida Day 9 - Shopping and Hiring a Mustang
- Sibling Moments #24
- Disney Princess Royal Boutique Cash Register - Rev...
- The Week That Was #50
- 365 Project 2015 Days 340 - 347
- What Do You Get The Kids Who Have Everything?
- Dining in Disney - Day 8
- Florida Day 8 - Disney Springs
- Funky Giraffe - Giveaway
- 365 Project 2015 Days 333 - 339
- The Week That Was #49
- The Big 3-0 Birthday Gifts
- My November in Photos
- Dining in Disney - Day 7
- Florida Day 7 - Magic Kingdom
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)