Last Sunday, Miss C and I headed to horse riding. We hadn't been since before Christmas so we were really looking forward to going back. Miss C rode Jocky and I rode a beautiful mare named Piper. She was a dream! I rode up front, leading the school and it was so much fun. When we got home, we got showered and changed and headed out to the local toy shop so Z could pick a treat for getting Pupil of the Week at school. Then it was back home to an afternoon of ironing.
On Monday, it was Burn's day in Scotland and we celebrated by wearing tartan and eating haggis, neeps and tatties. After school, Miss C and I did her homework and Z got to play his tablet as he had finished his. It was a quick wash after dinner, a book and then bed time for us all. I was shattered!
On Tuesday, I had my second day of the week at placement. I wasn't feeling great but I powered through the day. I picked the kids up from my friend's house and we headed home to do homework and school book reading. We had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner; one of my favourites!
On Wednesday, it was my day off. I dropped the kids off at school and headed in to placement to get some paperwork. When I got home, I did some prep for a presentation for college and then caught up with Hollyoaks. I'm definitely going to miss my mid-week day off when I start working. I picked the kids up from school and we came home to get changed and do homework. The kids wanted to give the gerbils a cuddle after dinner.
On Thursday, I dropped the kids off at school and headed to another job interview. It was for another local authorities supply list which means I can go in on supply if a staff member is off in a particular establishment and it gives me the opportunity to get to know other areas, other staff and get my face known. I got the job which is always a great feeling! I headed in to college after lunch as we had a big presentation to do. Thankfully it went well! I picked up my new samples from Darceys, a Scottish soy wax melts and candles company, and the kids couldn't wait to smell them!
On Friday, the wind was really strong and I was dreading going outside but it seemed to die down by school drop off time. I headed to college for the day. It went pretty quickly but I was glad to get home at 4pm. The kids played a bit of Xbox whilst I made the dinner. Once Husband was home, we got changed in to our jammies and watched Big Hero 6. Miss C looked very cosy in her slippers from Next.
On Saturday, Z went to Karate and Miss C and I headed to Asda for our shopping. I decided to change our bed and Miss C decided she was going to burrow inside my duvet! After lunch, we went to visit our niece. Miss C decided she wanted to hold her which was really, really cute. Once we got home, we had pizza for dinner and then caught up with Take Me Out once the kids were in bed.
- Me & Mine 2016 - January
- Cuddles with a Cousin
- 366 Project 2016 Days 24 - 30
- My Travelling Pet Peeves
- Dining in Disney - Day 13
- Florida Day 13 - Magic Kingdom for our Last Day
- How to be a Better Parent
- Celebrating Burn's Day in Fashion
- Bedroom Looks Inspired by Next
- A Birthday Dinner with Friends
- 366 Project 2016 Days 17 - 23
- Playing in the Snow
- Dining in Disney - Day 12
- Florida Day 12 - The Little Mermaid Pool, Epcot an...
- 366 Project 2016 Days 10 - 16
- Family Fun in the Snow
- When is the Best Time to Decorate?
- Sibling Moments #25
- A Look Back at 2015
- Enjoying Lunch with Children
- A New Baby Gift Box
- House of Fraser Children's Clothing - Review
- My Little Pony The Crystal Empire DVD - Giveaway
- 366 Project 2016 Day 1 - 9
- Dining in Disney - Day 11
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique Experience at Mag...
- Disney Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table
- Florida Day 11 - Magic Kingdom & Universal Studios...
- 2015 in Photos
- 10 Things for 2016
- My December in Photos
- A New Year 2016 - What it Means to me
- The Week That Was The Last Week of The Year - 2015...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)