On our eleventh day in Florida, we split up for a second time. The boys headed to Universal Studios and Miss C and I headed back to Magic Kingdom. Here's where and what we ate:
Breakfast at Landscape of Flavours - Art of Animation
We had our usual breakfast of cereal, fruit and a cookie with water to drink. Husband had a steak burger with fries. We kept our fruit and cookies to take as snacks for the park.
The total cost of our breakfast was $29.50 with no tip required.
Lunch at Columbia Harbour House - Magic Kingdom
This was our second trip to Columbia Harbour House as it is located in between Fantasyland and Frontierland. Miss C and I shared a kids meal of chicken nuggets and fries with water. The chicken nuggets were really, really tasty. This meal comes with fries unlike some other meals were you can ask for your side to be fries but I didn't realise that until after we ordered. Had I known, I would have ordered some fruit as our side. Mind you, on holiday you can never have too many fries.
The total cost of our meal was around $6 including tax. No tip required as this is a Quick Service Location.
The boys didn't have any lunch. Instead they opted for a snack of churros and dipping chocolate. It cost them around $10.
A Dole Whip from Aloha Isle - Magic Kingdom
For a delicious pineapple dessert, you have to try a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle. This is the only location in Magic Kingdom where you can get one of these and it really is worth a snack credit or the $5 I paid for it. It's Mr Whippy style ice cream with a pineapple juice or syrup through it and it is so refreshing - perfect for a hot day! And it's huge! Miss C and I shared one and struggled to finish it.
Cost around $5
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table - Magic Kingdom
Cinderella's Royal Table is an amazing dining experience and, in fact, it needs a whole post of its own, which you can read here.
This is a definite book 180 days in advance restaurant and the only Princess Character Dining in Magic Kingdom. You also pay for this meal upon booking and for Miss C and I it cost $120. That price included unlimited soft drinks (no alcoholic drinks are served here), a 3 course meal from a set menu and it also included the tip and tax.
Dinner at Longhorns Steakhouse - International Drive
When Z and Husband were finished at Universal Studios, they headed back to Longhorns were we had eaten on day 9 of our trip. The food really was delicious and if you love steak, it's a must visit.
Z had a steak and fries and this was the first time he had his own medium rare steak. He loved it. Husband went for a surf and turf - a fillet steak and lobster tail combo. He said it was delicious and one of the best meal he ate during the trip. They didn't have any pudding as they were too full from steak!
The total cost of their meal was around $42 and Husband rounded it up to $50 to leave an $8 tip which would be just under 20%. One of the cheapest meals of the holiday for what they ate!
- Me & Mine 2016 - January
- Cuddles with a Cousin
- 366 Project 2016 Days 24 - 30
- My Travelling Pet Peeves
- Dining in Disney - Day 13
- Florida Day 13 - Magic Kingdom for our Last Day
- How to be a Better Parent
- Celebrating Burn's Day in Fashion
- Bedroom Looks Inspired by Next
- A Birthday Dinner with Friends
- 366 Project 2016 Days 17 - 23
- Playing in the Snow
- Dining in Disney - Day 12
- Florida Day 12 - The Little Mermaid Pool, Epcot an...
- 366 Project 2016 Days 10 - 16
- Family Fun in the Snow
- When is the Best Time to Decorate?
- Sibling Moments #25
- A Look Back at 2015
- Enjoying Lunch with Children
- A New Baby Gift Box
- House of Fraser Children's Clothing - Review
- My Little Pony The Crystal Empire DVD - Giveaway
- 366 Project 2016 Day 1 - 9
- Dining in Disney - Day 11
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique Experience at Mag...
- Disney Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table
- Florida Day 11 - Magic Kingdom & Universal Studios...
- 2015 in Photos
- 10 Things for 2016
- My December in Photos
- A New Year 2016 - What it Means to me
- The Week That Was The Last Week of The Year - 2015...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)