On our 11th day in Florida, the boys headed back to Universal Studios to go to the Universal Studios park whilst Miss C and I headed back to Magic Kingdom...with a fully charged camera!
Miss C and I headed towards Storybook Circus to ride Barnstormer; definitely Miss C's favourite ride. We rode it twice as we had a Fastpass and it was quiet. We then headed over to the teacups and to the little mermaid ride - another favourite of ours!
As we headed towards Adventureland, we spotted a meet and greet opportunity for Peter Pan. We waited an hour for him to come out but it meant we got a bit of rest in the shade and a snack. Peter Pan doesn't come out very often so his meet and greets get very busy, very quickly. Miss C loved meeting him!
In Universal Studios, the boys headed towards the Diagon Alley area. Z wanted to buy an interactive wand and he chose Harry Potter's wand. It costs $50 however you can then use it around the Diagon Alley area to cast spells. They explored the different lands and managed to meet Spongebob!
After meeting Peter Pan and some lunch, Miss C and I headed over to the Haunted Mansion for our Fastpass. This was another favourite ride and I was glad to have our Fastpass as the standby queue was really long. We headed over to Adventureland to try a Dole Whip which was delicious and very refreshing on a very hot day.
We had some time to kill before our reservation at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique so we decided to go and watch the show in the Enchanted Tiki Room. It's a tropical bird and wild flower show where they come to life. It was OK. I wouldn't hurry back to watch it though!
Z and Husband went on the Transformers Ride which they really, really enjoyed. Then they managed to meet Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. The queues to meet them weren't anywhere near as long as the queues for meet and greets in Disney! They also went on Despicable Me, Men in Black and The Mummy ride. Husband loved the Mummy but Z was terrified and didn't like it at all! To finish their day off, they headed to Woody Woodpecker kid's zone and enjoyed some slower paced rides such as ET and Fievel's Playground.
Once Miss C had been transformed in to Princess Jasmine, we went on the carousel and it's a small world. We had a dinner reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table so we made our way back to the castle, feeling very hungry and excited to see some Princesses.
After dinner, we headed back to the hotel, exhausted. The boys weren't far behind us and we were in bed for 8.30pm.
Here is our vlog from the day which I have split in to two parts because it was so long!
- Me & Mine 2016 - January
- Cuddles with a Cousin
- 366 Project 2016 Days 24 - 30
- My Travelling Pet Peeves
- Dining in Disney - Day 13
- Florida Day 13 - Magic Kingdom for our Last Day
- How to be a Better Parent
- Celebrating Burn's Day in Fashion
- Bedroom Looks Inspired by Next
- A Birthday Dinner with Friends
- 366 Project 2016 Days 17 - 23
- Playing in the Snow
- Dining in Disney - Day 12
- Florida Day 12 - The Little Mermaid Pool, Epcot an...
- 366 Project 2016 Days 10 - 16
- Family Fun in the Snow
- When is the Best Time to Decorate?
- Sibling Moments #25
- A Look Back at 2015
- Enjoying Lunch with Children
- A New Baby Gift Box
- House of Fraser Children's Clothing - Review
- My Little Pony The Crystal Empire DVD - Giveaway
- 366 Project 2016 Day 1 - 9
- Dining in Disney - Day 11
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique Experience at Mag...
- Disney Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table
- Florida Day 11 - Magic Kingdom & Universal Studios...
- 2015 in Photos
- 10 Things for 2016
- My December in Photos
- A New Year 2016 - What it Means to me
- The Week That Was The Last Week of The Year - 2015...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)