On our final full day in Florida, there really was only one place to go and that was Magic Kingdom as a foursome. We had breakfast at the hotel really early and then jumped on the bus one last time.
Miss C and I were on a mission to meet Princess Aurora as she was the only Princess we hadn't met and we wanted to try and meet Mary Poppins and Marie from the Aristocats. Husband and Z had a fast pass for Splash Mountain so they headed there whilst Miss C and I were first in line to meet Princess Aurora. She was lovely!
Miss C and I headed up Main Street and spotted Mary Poppins coming in to the new garden area at the front of the castle so we made a mad dash over to meet her. Miss C asked her how she managed to get the horses off the carousel and Mary Poppins whispered in her ear cause it was a big secret!
The boys went on Splash Mountain twice because it was so quiet; I think most people head to Fantasyland as soon as they get in to the park because it seems to be the busiest area of Magic Kingdom.
We decided to head towards Adventureland as Pirates of the Caribbean only had a 5 minute wait and it was definitely one of our favourite rides. When we came out, we noticed that the Pirates League show with Captain Jack Sparrow was starting soon so we grabbed a spot near the front of the stage and waited.
The Pirate League show is really fun and interactive with the audience as Z found out when he got chosen by Captain Jack Sparrow to join him on stage for a sword fight. He loved the experience especially since he didn't get to take part in the Jedi Training Academy in Hollywood Studios as it was closed.
After the show, we headed back to Main Street and managed to catch a show in front of the castle starring Mickey and Co and some of the Princesses with their Princes. It was really fun to watch.
We managed to meet Marie at the entrance to Main Street. Miss C loves The Aristocats, especially Marie as she reminds her of our cat Casper.
After some lunch, we headed towards Barnstormer for our Fastpass. Miss C sat right at the front with Daddy and loved it. Barnstormer was definitely her favourite rollercoaster. We then headed to The Little Mermaid ride for one last shot. And, of course, we needed one last shot on the carousel.
We headed back to Tomorrowland for our Fastpass on The Buzz Lightyear ride but first, we had a relaxing tour of Tomorrowland on the People Mover.
It was then time to leave the park for an afternoon by the pool. It was quite warm out and by the time we got back to the hotel, we were all feeling a bit tired so we had a nap instead.
We had dinner at the Landscape of Flavours and then Husband took the kids to watch a movie under the stars by the pool whilst I finished up packing. Miss C fell asleep watching the movie because she was so tired.
It was an early bed, ready for our flight home the next day.
Here are two videos we made of the day...
- Me & Mine 2016 - January
- Cuddles with a Cousin
- 366 Project 2016 Days 24 - 30
- My Travelling Pet Peeves
- Dining in Disney - Day 13
- Florida Day 13 - Magic Kingdom for our Last Day
- How to be a Better Parent
- Celebrating Burn's Day in Fashion
- Bedroom Looks Inspired by Next
- A Birthday Dinner with Friends
- 366 Project 2016 Days 17 - 23
- Playing in the Snow
- Dining in Disney - Day 12
- Florida Day 12 - The Little Mermaid Pool, Epcot an...
- 366 Project 2016 Days 10 - 16
- Family Fun in the Snow
- When is the Best Time to Decorate?
- Sibling Moments #25
- A Look Back at 2015
- Enjoying Lunch with Children
- A New Baby Gift Box
- House of Fraser Children's Clothing - Review
- My Little Pony The Crystal Empire DVD - Giveaway
- 366 Project 2016 Day 1 - 9
- Dining in Disney - Day 11
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique Experience at Mag...
- Disney Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table
- Florida Day 11 - Magic Kingdom & Universal Studios...
- 2015 in Photos
- 10 Things for 2016
- My December in Photos
- A New Year 2016 - What it Means to me
- The Week That Was The Last Week of The Year - 2015...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)