Just before Christmas, we received some clothing items from the children's department at House of Fraser. I was impressed with how quickly the items arrived given the time of year; they took about 3 days from order to delivery via standard delivery.
The clothing items were for Z; a new coat and a new dressing gown, two items of clothing he needed badly.
The robe is by Mini ZZZ in an age 8-9 years. It feels really soft and cosy but it isn't too heavy. It is 100% polyester and machine washable at 40°C.
At the front of the robe there are two pockets; one on each side. The robe ties at the waist, which is secured at the side of the robe so you can't lose the tie.
Z really loves the colour and it fits him great. Aside from feeling really soft, it feels well made and I think he will get a lot of wear out of it.
It is currently in the House of Fraser sale at a cost of £12 with limited sizes available.
The coat is by Mango and is water repellent. It is quilted and lined inside, making it a really warm jacket and perfect for winter. It is 100% polyester. It is machine washable at 30°C.
This is an age 9-10 as I wanted Z to have plenty of wear of the coat however it fits him perfectly just now so I would say that the coat is probably small made.
The coat fastens with a front zip and press stud buttons. It has two pockets at the front which are also press stud fastening. The cuffs are elasticated which I find are much better on children's coats as it means the wind can't go up their sleeves, making them cold. It also has a hood which is a little bit big for Z's head but it would definitely keep him dry! It has a label inside where you can write your child's name so it is easily returned if it gets lost in school.
It is available in red and blue and is currently on sale at £14.99. I love this red colour as it is really bright, making it visible on the darker mornings when Z is walking to school.
We received these items for the purposes of a review. The opinions expressed are my own.
- Me & Mine 2016 - January
- Cuddles with a Cousin
- 366 Project 2016 Days 24 - 30
- My Travelling Pet Peeves
- Dining in Disney - Day 13
- Florida Day 13 - Magic Kingdom for our Last Day
- How to be a Better Parent
- Celebrating Burn's Day in Fashion
- Bedroom Looks Inspired by Next
- A Birthday Dinner with Friends
- 366 Project 2016 Days 17 - 23
- Playing in the Snow
- Dining in Disney - Day 12
- Florida Day 12 - The Little Mermaid Pool, Epcot an...
- 366 Project 2016 Days 10 - 16
- Family Fun in the Snow
- When is the Best Time to Decorate?
- Sibling Moments #25
- A Look Back at 2015
- Enjoying Lunch with Children
- A New Baby Gift Box
- House of Fraser Children's Clothing - Review
- My Little Pony The Crystal Empire DVD - Giveaway
- 366 Project 2016 Day 1 - 9
- Dining in Disney - Day 11
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique Experience at Mag...
- Disney Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table
- Florida Day 11 - Magic Kingdom & Universal Studios...
- 2015 in Photos
- 10 Things for 2016
- My December in Photos
- A New Year 2016 - What it Means to me
- The Week That Was The Last Week of The Year - 2015...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)