The Hedgehugs picture book series is a really sweet collection about two hedgehogs named Hattie and Horace. Hedgehugs Hopping Hot is the third book in the series written by husband and wife team Steve Wilson and Lucy Tapper. Lucy also illustrates the book beautifully.
In this book, Horace and Hattie are playing together and having lots of fun but they end up far too hot since it is such a glorious day. They try to keep themselves cool by copying some of the ways the other animals in the forest keep cool; jumping in to the pond with the frogs and rolling around in the mud with the worms but nothing works.
They do eventually find a way to keep cool and enjoying not only hopping together but finding a way that they can stay dry when it starts to rain.
This is another lovely book from the series. It is very easy to read and the pictures are very pretty and calming to look at because of the pastel colours used throughout.
It is published by Maverick Books and is available to buy now.
We received this book for the purposes of a review. The opinions expressed are my own.
- Me & Mine 2016 - February
- 366 Project 2016 Days 52 - 58
- Perfect Brownies for Mother's Day
- What I Wore - 50th Birthday Party
- Dressing Husband with House of Fraser
- Strictly No Crocs - Book Review
- Family Fun at the Park
- 366 Project 2016 Days 45 - 51
- Disneyworld Art of Animation Room Tour - VLOG
- Springing in to Fashion with Vertbaudet
- Professor McQuark and the Oojamaflip - Book Review...
- Sibling Moments #26
- Will You Bee My Valentine?
- 366 Project 2016 Days 38 - 44
- Simple Pasta Salad - Recipe
- Fun Things to do During Half Term
- Hedgehugs Hopping Hot - Book Review
- Perfectly Easy Pancakes for Pancake Day
- Florida - The Last Day
- Z Makes his First Movie
- Her First Popstar Crush
- 366 Project 2016 Days 31 - 37
- SuperFairies - Book Review
- Caring for Pet Gerbils
- My January on Instagram
- Playmobil Easter Egg Unboxing
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)