As part of our role as Playmobil Playologists, we recently received two of their Easter Eggs to review. Miss C chose the City Life one and Z chose the Pirate one.
There are four Easter Eggs available from Playmobil this year and they also have an Easter Bunny School set. The Easter Eggs are priced at £6.99 and come in the Pirate, City Life, Mermaid and Football themes. The Easter Bunny set is priced at £12.99.
These eggs are a great alternative to a chocolate Easter egg and perfect for any Playmobil fan. You can store all the bits and pieces inside the egg too so you don't have to worry about any little bits going missing.
Here is a video we made of the unboxing and first impressions from the kids:
You can find out more about the Playmobil range here.
- Me & Mine 2016 - February
- 366 Project 2016 Days 52 - 58
- Perfect Brownies for Mother's Day
- What I Wore - 50th Birthday Party
- Dressing Husband with House of Fraser
- Strictly No Crocs - Book Review
- Family Fun at the Park
- 366 Project 2016 Days 45 - 51
- Disneyworld Art of Animation Room Tour - VLOG
- Springing in to Fashion with Vertbaudet
- Professor McQuark and the Oojamaflip - Book Review...
- Sibling Moments #26
- Will You Bee My Valentine?
- 366 Project 2016 Days 38 - 44
- Simple Pasta Salad - Recipe
- Fun Things to do During Half Term
- Hedgehugs Hopping Hot - Book Review
- Perfectly Easy Pancakes for Pancake Day
- Florida - The Last Day
- Z Makes his First Movie
- Her First Popstar Crush
- 366 Project 2016 Days 31 - 37
- SuperFairies - Book Review
- Caring for Pet Gerbils
- My January on Instagram
- Playmobil Easter Egg Unboxing
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)