Monday, 15 February 2016
Sibling Moments #26
Finally the better weather looks set to arrive after enjoying some beautiful if cold days this week. I love when Spring starts to show signs of appearing; I'm really not in to Winter at all. I hate being cold and as much as I love cosying up on the couch to watch a movie, I much prefer when we can be outside, enjoying the fresh air together.
We took a trip to the park and the kids had a great time. Z and Miss C were off together; Z leading the way and Miss C trying to keep up with her brother. She does pretty well actually! It reminds me of when they were 3 and 1 and Miss C would copy everything her brother did. It's really sweet that she still looks up to him, even when he does drive her mental sometimes.
Z likes to have a bit of carry on and joke with his sister. He knows how to push her buttons for sure but isn't that the role of any big brother? Miss C goes mad when he annoys her but she does give as good as she gets. It never lasts long and they are soon back to being the very best of friends.
- Me & Mine 2016 - February
- 366 Project 2016 Days 52 - 58
- Perfect Brownies for Mother's Day
- What I Wore - 50th Birthday Party
- Dressing Husband with House of Fraser
- Strictly No Crocs - Book Review
- Family Fun at the Park
- 366 Project 2016 Days 45 - 51
- Disneyworld Art of Animation Room Tour - VLOG
- Springing in to Fashion with Vertbaudet
- Professor McQuark and the Oojamaflip - Book Review...
- Sibling Moments #26
- Will You Bee My Valentine?
- 366 Project 2016 Days 38 - 44
- Simple Pasta Salad - Recipe
- Fun Things to do During Half Term
- Hedgehugs Hopping Hot - Book Review
- Perfectly Easy Pancakes for Pancake Day
- Florida - The Last Day
- Z Makes his First Movie
- Her First Popstar Crush
- 366 Project 2016 Days 31 - 37
- SuperFairies - Book Review
- Caring for Pet Gerbils
- My January on Instagram
- Playmobil Easter Egg Unboxing
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)