I do adore going shopping for the kids and I decided to take a trip to the Next Mid Season Sale a few weekends ago. Usually I find that the big Summer and Boxing Day sale are much better than the Mid Season Sale but I'm not one to turn my nose up at the opportunity of grabbing a bargain or two. I needed to go in to Next anyway to pick up some gorgeous babygros for my cousin's new baby, who was born on St Patrick's Day.
The sale wasn't up to much if I'm completely honest. I often feel that the Mid Season Sale comprises of old stock that didn't sell at Christmas and stuff that isn't doing as well in the current range or if they have low stock of any items. However, I did manage to pick up a few essentials items that will come in handy for the kids over the year and for back to school.
Here are some of the bits I picked up for Miss C:
Here are some of the bits I picked up for Z:
My Mum also kindly sent some pants and socks for Z and pants and tights for Miss C. I much prefer these types of gifts for Easter over chocolate eggs cause I usually end up eating all the chocolate!
I made a vlog where you can watch me talk about what I bought, including prices. I love these style of videos so I hope you enjoy it too.
- Me & Mine 2016 - April
- Funny Things My Kids Say #41
- One Month From 7
- Beginning a New Chapter
- Will Our Bathroom Kill Us?
- The Importance of Play-dates
- 366 Project 2016 - Days 108 - 114
- Simple Smoothies for Spring - Recipe
- The Nightmare Journey to a New Bathroom
- The Charm Works - Review
- Surviving Going Back to School After a Half Term
- One on One Time
- 366 Project 2016 Days 101 - 107
- Sibling Moments #28
- Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom - The Best Bits
- On Fondly Remembering
- Finding Fairies on a Fairy Trail
- Caring for a Horse
- Remembering Moments and Cherishing Memories
- 366 Project 2016 Days 94 - 100
- Essential Items from the Next Mid Season Sale
- Horse riding: First Lesson in the Field
- My March on Instagram
- Preparing Our Garden For Summer
- The Importance of Family
- Oh I Do Love to be Beside the Seaside
- A Special Easter Treat
- 366 Project 2016 Days 87 - 93
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)