I recently received a beautiful sterling silver charm bracelet from The Charm Works; an online company who specialise in charm bracelets and charms. They also stock necklaces, rings and earrings.
I don't often wear jewellery apart from my wedding and engagement ring and occasionally I'll wear a watch. However a charm bracelet is a very sweet gift to receive because you can completely personalise it for the receiver of your gift from a large selection of different charms.
My bracelet, which is a very simple silver chain style bracelet with hoop and t-bar fastening, came with a horse charm (since I love to go horse riding), a butterfly (as I love butterflies), and my favourite one, a love heart personalised with our initials.
The charms are a good size on the bracelet; they aren't heavy so my wrist doesn't feel weighed down when I wear it. It fastens quite easily and feels secure once fastened. The chain isn't too long either but there is enough give in the length that it isn't tight on my wrist.
Quality wise, these aren't charms like the ones you'd get in a high end jewellery store however, they are well made and the detail of each charm is lovely. Because they aren't overly expensive, a charm bracelet from The Charm Works would make a lovely gift for a friend or family member. Maybe a bracelet for a Grandmother from her Grandchildren? Or a gift from one best friend to another?
The bracelet was beautifully packaged and comes in its own bracelet box with dust cloth to clean it with.
There are lots of beautiful charms to choose from over on The Charm Works website and I would definitely look at making a purchase from them in the future. Which ones are your favourites?
I received the charm bracelet for the purposes of a review. All opinions expressed are my own.
- Me & Mine 2016 - April
- Funny Things My Kids Say #41
- One Month From 7
- Beginning a New Chapter
- Will Our Bathroom Kill Us?
- The Importance of Play-dates
- 366 Project 2016 - Days 108 - 114
- Simple Smoothies for Spring - Recipe
- The Nightmare Journey to a New Bathroom
- The Charm Works - Review
- Surviving Going Back to School After a Half Term
- One on One Time
- 366 Project 2016 Days 101 - 107
- Sibling Moments #28
- Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom - The Best Bits
- On Fondly Remembering
- Finding Fairies on a Fairy Trail
- Caring for a Horse
- Remembering Moments and Cherishing Memories
- 366 Project 2016 Days 94 - 100
- Essential Items from the Next Mid Season Sale
- Horse riding: First Lesson in the Field
- My March on Instagram
- Preparing Our Garden For Summer
- The Importance of Family
- Oh I Do Love to be Beside the Seaside
- A Special Easter Treat
- 366 Project 2016 Days 87 - 93
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)