Sunday, 15 May 2016
A Wishing Star?
It was Wednesday, a beautifully sunny day with just a breath of wind in the air.
I wanted to be outside, lying on a sun-lounger in the garden, dreaming of summer holidays, ice lollies and the constant buzz of kids playing outdoors. Instead I had to sit at my computer desk, revising for an exam and preparing a presentation. But I took this snap first and then headed back inside.
It wasn't until later on, when I went to share the photo on Instagram that I noticed the little blue ball near the sun. Z told me it must be Mercury. I'm guessing it was a planet but, the Disney fanatic in me wanted to believe it was a wishing star.
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true.
So, on the off chance it was a wishing star, I made a little wish in a hope that one day it will come true.
- Me & Mine 2016 - May
- An Interview with my 7 Year Old
- A Birthday Celebration
- 366 Project 2016 Days 143 - 149
- You are Seven
- Blogging and Anonymity
- Carlton Kids Book Reviews and Giveaway
- Tilly Makes Really Good Cake
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
- Frankie & Benny's New Breakfast Menu
- 366 Project 2016 136 - 142
- Feeling Quite Unwell
- The Ruins
- Very Easy Pizza Recipe
- Awards and War Wounds
- Leader of the Herd
- Sibling Moments #29
- A Wishing Star?
- 366 Project 2016 Days 129 - 135
- It Was a Tough Week
- What's Your Magic Number?
- Final Touches to Our New Bathroom
- The End is Murky
- A Simple Hotel Room Break
- 366 Project 2016 Days 122 - 128
- A Bathroom Update
- My April on Instagram
- Playing Pie Face with Pork Farms
- Well That Looks Yummy
- 366 Project 2016 Days 115 - 121
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)