With it being Zachary's birthday on Wednesday, we wanted to do something special for him. He is having a party this weekend with his best friends however we like to do something as a family to celebrate too.
We decided to go out for dinner to one of our favourite Italian restaurants. They had an amazing 2 for £10 deal on their pizza and pasta dishes although we also got starters, sides and puddings! Why not? If you can't go all out on a birthday, when can you?
The food, as always, was delicious. I had prawns in a white wine, garlic and butter sauce to start and Husband had chicken liver pâté.
For mains, we all chose to have pizza. Charlotte had pepperoni, Zachary had cheese and tomato, Husband had a meat calzone and I had a Hawaiian. I don't know how they managed it, but the kids ate theirs all up! We got some parmasean and chili fries which were yummy!
When I go out for a meal, I'll often chose a restaurant based on their dessert menu. It's my favourite part of the meal!
The kids had a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and I had an Eton Mess sundae. Husband had a slice of carrot cake cheesecake. We all had a bit and it was one of the best things I have ever tasted. It was so good!
I think Zachary had a really good birthday. I want them both to remember their birthdays fondly as they grow up which is why we always do something special to celebrate. We headed home to bed with full bellies, ready to go to sleep!
- School is Out For Summer
- Me & Mine 2016 - June
- A New WC
- Sunrise at 6am
- 366 Project 2016 Days 171 - 177
- Funny Things My Kids Say - The EU Edition
- PLAYMOBIL to Launch Ghostbusters Toy Line
- Reflection on a First Week
- 366 Project 2016 Days 164 - 170
- A Dad
- Pampering Products for Father's Day
- Sibling Moments #30
- What to get a 9 Year Old for Their Birthday
- The Final Day
- 366 Project 2016 Days 157 - 163
- Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios - The Best Bits
- Dressing the Kids for Summer
- One Final Day
- Today Was Your Date
- What to get a 7 Year Old for Their Birthday
- 366 Project 2016 Days 150 - 156
- First Place in the 3 Legged Race
- Having Fun in the Pool
- A Delicious Birthday Celebration
- The Hard Work Paid Off
- An Interview with my 9 Year Old
- You are Nine
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)