As the clock struck 1pm, so began our summer holidays.
Zachary and his friends were red faced and red eyed as they left their classroom because their teacher is leaving the school to go to a new job elsewhere. I think they all loved having her as their teacher and are really, genuinely sad that she is leaving.
Charlotte came out of school, merry as can be, because she really does live for her weekends. She's always asking when the next holiday from school is but she was also super excited to be going to a friend's house for the afternoon.
Whilst Charlotte went to her friend's house, Zachary had his best friend over for some Xbox 360 play, meaning I was able to catch up with Hollyoaks with a cup of tea and a cupcake.
We decided to order Chinese food as a treat and Husband brought home the best kind of dozen...Krispy Kremes. The way to my heart is through my stomach!
I'm not exactly sure what we'll be up to during the summer holidays. In fact, it doesn't seem real that they have started already; this year has flown by! I do know that if the opportunity comes up for some supply work for myself, I'll be taking it and we've already looked into summer clubs for the kids to attend. I think they'll enjoy the opportunity to get out and do something a bit different every day too.
We don't have a summer holiday booked but I imagine that we'll have a few day trips here and there, including a visit to Edinburgh Zoo as my Grandma bought us tickets to go. We're also taking a trip to Manchester for a very exciting reason! I'm just looking forward to spending time with the kids without having to worry about college deadlines (like I've done in the last few holidays) and just chill out before it all starts again in August.
- School is Out For Summer
- Me & Mine 2016 - June
- A New WC
- Sunrise at 6am
- 366 Project 2016 Days 171 - 177
- Funny Things My Kids Say - The EU Edition
- PLAYMOBIL to Launch Ghostbusters Toy Line
- Reflection on a First Week
- 366 Project 2016 Days 164 - 170
- A Dad
- Pampering Products for Father's Day
- Sibling Moments #30
- What to get a 9 Year Old for Their Birthday
- The Final Day
- 366 Project 2016 Days 157 - 163
- Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios - The Best Bits
- Dressing the Kids for Summer
- One Final Day
- Today Was Your Date
- What to get a 7 Year Old for Their Birthday
- 366 Project 2016 Days 150 - 156
- First Place in the 3 Legged Race
- Having Fun in the Pool
- A Delicious Birthday Celebration
- The Hard Work Paid Off
- An Interview with my 9 Year Old
- You are Nine
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)