On Sunday, Charlotte and I started our new lesson at horse riding. It's a more advanced class meaning it has a quicker pace. Charlotte and I were knackered after it and the sweat was pouring off me. Who needs a workout if you go horse riding like that? We stayed after our lesson to watch an even more advanced class and Charlotte helped clean out Bobbie's stable. I made my first ever poached eggs! Usually I make scrambled or boiled but I thought I'd give poached a try and they were lovely.
It was my last day on holiday so we spent the morning at the park and the afternoon at home reading and drawing. We all had an early night as I had to get up early for going back to work.
It was a beautiful day on Tuesday and the kids were lucky enough to spend it at the beach with their Papa. I had to go to work for the in-service day. Smoothie and toast to prepare myself for the long day ahead. It went well and the kids were shattered when their Papa brought them home. Another early night was in order for getting ready to go back to school!
On Wednesday, the kids headed back to school. They were excited to see all of their friends and meet their new teachers again. I headed to work and picked them up when I had finished. They were shattered and ready for another early night.
It was harder to get up on Thursday morning but we managed! Another day of work and school for us but thankfully the sun was still shining when we got home so we were able to enjoy it before bed time. I put my feet up with a cup of tea to relax.
Well the sunshine had disappeared on Friday and it rained all day. After dinner, Husband took Zachary and his friends to the fun swim at our local pool whilst he went to the gym. Charlotte and I cuddled up on the couch to watch The Fox and the Hound. As a sweet treat, I had to pinch one of Husband's yoghurts!
Saturday was yet another miserable day. Husband had to go to work so I was on Karate duty. As Zachary is a brown belt, he decided today that he wanted to go to the more advanced class; brown belts are the lowest grade in that class. He really enjoyed it! Charlotte and I got our haircut - quite a bit off for both of us but we were needing it. We headed out for dinner at Thaikhun as part of a review which I will share soon. This photo was pre-haircut!
- Trying to Eat Healthly
- A Checklist for Buying a New Dog
- Me & Mine 2016 - August
- Dark Skies Looming
- I Do Love My Horse - Day 243
- 366 Project 2016 Days 236 - 242
- He Was a Beautiful Butterfly
- Finding the Balance
- Tips for Saving for that Special Purchase
- Keeping Your Home Safe Whilst You're Away
- Getting the Chop
- Pre-owned Luxury and Designer Products
- Thaikhun Restaurant - Review
- Dipping Toes in the Ocean
- 366 Project 2016 Days 228 - 235
- Animal Jam Toy Range - Review
- Sibling Moments #32
- Laughing and Playing Games
- 366 Project 2016 Days 221 - 227
- Startrite School Shoes - My First Impressions
- Pokemon Hunting at Dumfries House
- Disneyworld's Animal Kingdom - The Best Bits
- 366 Project 2016 Days 214 - 220
- Taking Flight
- Tips for Easy and Tasty Packed Lunches
- What Would I Change About me?
- Kids Books from Sweet Cherry Publishing - Review
- A Lunch Date
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)