After months and months of growing my hair, I decided to get about 4 inches cut off it at the weekend.
Using the good old butterfly Snapchat filter, this is how long my hair was before I got it cut.
And this is it now! I'm still getting used to it and I miss being able to do a long "Elsa" style braid but it looks much healthier and it doesn't take nearly as long to dry.
Charlotte also got her hair cut. Hers was even longer than mine and she had a good 5 inches taken off hers.
I feel like she looks so grown up now!
I'm tempted to get a bit more taken off at Christmas time but not sure I'm brave enough to have a bob done! We shall see.
- Trying to Eat Healthly
- A Checklist for Buying a New Dog
- Me & Mine 2016 - August
- Dark Skies Looming
- I Do Love My Horse - Day 243
- 366 Project 2016 Days 236 - 242
- He Was a Beautiful Butterfly
- Finding the Balance
- Tips for Saving for that Special Purchase
- Keeping Your Home Safe Whilst You're Away
- Getting the Chop
- Pre-owned Luxury and Designer Products
- Thaikhun Restaurant - Review
- Dipping Toes in the Ocean
- 366 Project 2016 Days 228 - 235
- Animal Jam Toy Range - Review
- Sibling Moments #32
- Laughing and Playing Games
- 366 Project 2016 Days 221 - 227
- Startrite School Shoes - My First Impressions
- Pokemon Hunting at Dumfries House
- Disneyworld's Animal Kingdom - The Best Bits
- 366 Project 2016 Days 214 - 220
- Taking Flight
- Tips for Easy and Tasty Packed Lunches
- What Would I Change About me?
- Kids Books from Sweet Cherry Publishing - Review
- A Lunch Date
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)