If you are looking for a Christmas gift that is completely unique to the receiver, I Just Love It has something for everyone and their gifts can be personalised with the receivers name.
I was asked to review some of their Disney items however I asked my Sister to review the products because, unfortunately, they can't personalise certain items with Charlotte's name because it is too long. We also receive a lot of things to review and try out and I know my niece is mad on Disney too and would love some goodies in the post.
The first item she received is the Disney Princess Adventure book. Being personalised with her name and address, my niece was able to star alongside her favourite Princesses in a fun-filled adventure. Her face lit up when she heard not only her name but Zachary and Charlotte's name in the story too.
The book is brightly coloured and you can order it as a softback, large softback or in hardback. My niece received the softback which is the standard order size and is priced at £12.99. Quite reasonably priced for a personalised book.
The second item she received is the personalised plush Disney Frozen Elsa doll. This is the one that can only have up to 8 characters in a name because of the size of the doll. Elsa is around 25cm tall, making her a perfect stocking filler gift for any Frozen fan. My niece is mad on Frozen and Elsa so I knew she would love this. The doll is really well made and good quality which is what I'd expect for the price of £22.99. I know the official Disney store offer personalised gifts but I'm unsure if it's available on their dolls and what the price would be.
I Just Love It don't just specialise in Disney items; they have a whole range of different gift ideas, listed by gender, occasion or type of gift, for example, house and home. There is definitely something for everyone if you are still hunting for Christmas inspiration.
Thank you to I Just Love It for sending my niece these goodies! She loves them.
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2016
- Me & Mine 2016 - December
- She Rode Bareback
- Focus on the Good, Capture the Best
- An Unexpected Extra
- Sharing A Bed
- Christmas Day 2016
- Boxing Day Dinner
- Zachary's Christmas Wish List
- Charlotte's Christmas Wish List
- Christmas Eve Eve
- Christmas Party Round Two OOTD
- Christmas Wish List - A Bit of Luxury
- What I Ate Wednesday
- Christmas Party OOTD
- Away With the Unicorns
- Christmas Night Out
- Malteser Meringue Pudding
- Movies For Her Gift Guide
- Bath Bombs and Cookie Dough
- The Scent of Christmas
- Christmas Wish List £50 - £250
- Sibling Moments #36
- Miserable Weather and The Last Nativity
- Christmas Wish List - Under £50
- Christmas Jumpers Rule OK!
- I Just Love it: Personalised Gifts - Review
- Porridge Made Easy - Recipe
- Redoxon - Review
- Horses and Hamburgers
- The Little Hut
- Christmas Cards and New Hair
- All I Want for Christmas is...
- By the Light of the Christmas Tree
- Festive T-Shirts
- Funny Things My Kids Say #43
- Smiggle Stationery - Review
- A Frosty Start
- Footie Fanatic
- Snow Peaks
- Fun in George Square
- It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas
- Let's Begin Advent
- ▼ December (43)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)