Wednesday, 21 December 2016
What I Ate Wednesday
I've tried so hard to not eat rubbish but with it being Christmas and a never-ending supply of chocolate and biscuits at work (perks of the job), it has been really tough. Still, I do workout four times a week but I'm missing all the walking I used to do.
I started off well today with weetabix, fresh fruit and a smoothie. I also took my vitamins and drank 2 cups of water.
By 10am I was pinching Quality Street from the sweetie tin. I only ate 2 though.
For lunch I had a small tin of ravioli, a toasted bagel, fruit and a Brunch bar for a chocolate fix.
Dinner was seabass with the most delicious roast potatoes (cooked in olive oil) and fresh vegetables. It was so, so good. But not filling enough.
Once the kids were in bed, I had 2 wraps, a small cake, 3 Thorntons caramel sticks and a bowl of Rice Krispies. Not good!
I have been drinking a lot of water so my skin is looking so much better than it has been. Once Christmas is over with, I'm going to make a real effort to not eat as much junk. A treat is nice every now and again but every day isn't good!
366 Project 2016 - Day 355
- Me & Mine - A Round up of 2016
- Me & Mine 2016 - December
- She Rode Bareback
- Focus on the Good, Capture the Best
- An Unexpected Extra
- Sharing A Bed
- Christmas Day 2016
- Boxing Day Dinner
- Zachary's Christmas Wish List
- Charlotte's Christmas Wish List
- Christmas Eve Eve
- Christmas Party Round Two OOTD
- Christmas Wish List - A Bit of Luxury
- What I Ate Wednesday
- Christmas Party OOTD
- Away With the Unicorns
- Christmas Night Out
- Malteser Meringue Pudding
- Movies For Her Gift Guide
- Bath Bombs and Cookie Dough
- The Scent of Christmas
- Christmas Wish List £50 - £250
- Sibling Moments #36
- Miserable Weather and The Last Nativity
- Christmas Wish List - Under £50
- Christmas Jumpers Rule OK!
- I Just Love it: Personalised Gifts - Review
- Porridge Made Easy - Recipe
- Redoxon - Review
- Horses and Hamburgers
- The Little Hut
- Christmas Cards and New Hair
- All I Want for Christmas is...
- By the Light of the Christmas Tree
- Festive T-Shirts
- Funny Things My Kids Say #43
- Smiggle Stationery - Review
- A Frosty Start
- Footie Fanatic
- Snow Peaks
- Fun in George Square
- It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas
- Let's Begin Advent
- ▼ December (43)
- ► 2015 (473)
- ► 2014 (505)
- ► 2013 (480)
- ► 2012 (364)
- ► 2011 (229)
- ► 2010 (101)